Tuesday, October 26, 2010

See What Happens When You Run

Here is Serena, drinking from her Disney Princess cup...she looks so content...You would have never known earlier this day, she was running at school and bit shit on the blacktop...yeah I know, I type it like it was no big deal...but it was a big deal, the school called me...they cleaned it up, put ice on it and then band-aids...

Can you say OUCH!?!? It looks like small rocks got in there towards the bottom and just scraped her arm, see the lines??? It is also bruised...my poor baby!
And she cried for me at school. She said they were real nice to her in the nurse office, which she has already been to, two other times this school year, yes school has only been in session...umm..what? just over 5 weeks?!?

Mommy put gauze on it with Neosporin and it looks much much better this morning, I am happy to report.

I told her, "NO running at school!" Even if you want to be the first one in line after lunch...don't you agree???

1 comment:

Coby said...

That looks so very painful! I don't know...I love to eat...I'd probably run to be first in line!

Totally different subject, I had the most random dream last night that I met you at a basketball game in North Carolina! It was so real, it woke me up!