Brandon opted for a pumpkin on one cheek
and a spider on the other
Serena had a spider on one cheek and a pink long neck dinosaur on the other...
But as you can see from this pic, she is not a happy camper. She is upset about one thing or another and cried and well she wiped the spider off before I could get a pic of it and well her dino was all smeared by the time I grabbed the camera.

2 comments:
I love fall fairs!
Can't wait to see their costumes!
And hey, a new button-
Poor Serena! She sounds like Mackenzie. Every time we do something fun she cries about everything. Maybe her expectations get all built up and then come crashing down when things don't go perfectly? Hmmm...I never thought about it quite like that. Sounds like a fun day though. I love October for all that fun stuff!!
Post a Comment