Monday, July 19, 2010

God Needed an Angel, so He Chose my Brother-in-law

My brother-in-law passed away after having a massive stroke and brain surgery.



He had a HUGE heart. He was always there for people and would have given you the shirt off his back if you needed it.


He loved Mariachi bands and would often sing with them. When Ponch and I got married, we had our wedding reception at Carlos and Gloria's...we had Mariachi play for us, thanks to Carlos.


We had just seen Carlos and Gloria when we went to the fiesta...afterword they came over and we enjoyed some beers and made plans to go to the lake, but God had different plans for us.




He leaves behind: 5 daughters and 1 son, 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson on the way, 5 brothers and 4 sisters, many nieces and nephews and both his parents.

Please forgive me for not posting. Please, if you pray, pray for his family.



Thank you,


6 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. It seems to have been a heavy few weeks for me. My aunt had a massive stroke 2 weeks ago as well but thankfully she is stabilized (though forever changed.) So hard. Plus some other things have been weighing on my mind as well. May you and his family have peace and comfort during this time.

Unknown said...

Melani, I am so sorry! I will pray for your family.

Blessings,
Christy

Killara girl said...

So, so sorry to hear about your brother in law, Melani. I'm sure he will be greatly missed...and greatly remembered. May God send his comfort to you and your family during this time.

Heather said...

Sending love and prayers of strength to you all, as you pass through this difficult dark time.

Anonymous said...

Mel~ I am sorry to hear of your loss!
Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

Your families are in my thoughts!

I will email when I have caught up on my work here!

Hugs!
Shari~

Cyndy Bush said...

I wanted to tell you again, I am so sorry for your family's loss. You all are in my prayers.
xoxo