~~~
ok, so let me see what I actually have to frag about...ummm coupons! I have decided to save as much money as possible, because this economy sucks. I have gone online to some places and you can download coupons to print...which would be nice if I actually owned a printer, right?!?!?! So, I have sent the link to my hubby and he is going to print them from work, or I will have to go to my wonderful parents house and print them from there...
~~~
Birthdays...I did a post here on Sierra's 3rd birthday and here on Serena's 5th birthday. I never did a post on my birthday..it was July 24th. No biggie, it was just 2 days after Carlos' funeral and I knew my husband had forgotten and I am totally ok with that. We did celebrate low-pro, we went to eat brunch at I-Hop (one of my favorite fat places to eat and it usually makes my poor husband sick...) and I got new tennis shoes (which I soooo needed!) and my hubby downloaded some music for me in my Ipod thing...so it was a fun day.
~~~
Have you ever realized how much sugar you consume? I was doing research, via Google, LOL, and I found out that there is 196 grams of sugar in 1 cup of sugar....for like making Kool-Aid...and the average person, NOT DIABETIC, should consume no more then 40 grams of sugar a day! So, I can see the huge disservice I am doing my children by giving them Koo-Aid!!! So, no more! I found a 7 gram sugar, per cup, apple juice type light drink for them...that I don't even have to cut with water! So far, so good.
~~~
Health. I am happy and thankful to God I have my health, I am healthy. I have several friends who are my age or one year older and they are on all kinds of meds...for different things...I woke up this morning and while doing my morning prayers realized I need to thank God I have my health. I don't wake up and have to take any kind of pill or any pills through out the day. I pray for my friends and hope they get better soon...
~~~
I already did a complete bitch post about Serena' s school, so I won't bore you any further...except I know she is excited to go and I am excited for her! :)
~~~
Let's just say I am looking forward to the new year. I know it is only August and the New Year is still 4 + months away, but I am looking forward to it just the same. Not to party it up, so to speak, but for a NEW year because, really this year has sucked for me, personally, in more ways then one...so I am looking forward to a new leaf to turn over...
~~~
I am proud to say my son, Hayden has a job! He has been working now for about 2 months, so I don't know why I didn't mention it sooner! He is a dishwasher, I know low man on the totem pole, but he has to start somewhere! He makes 8 bucks an hour, not bad for a first job! He works most weekends, so he has been here during the week to visit. I can't tell you how incredibly proud of him I am! YAY HAYDEN!
~~~
My neighbors suck. Period. What else can I say? OH I have a lot to say about them and their barking dogs at all hours of the night, which is why I am probably so tired lately. When they first moved in, almost a year ago, they had 3 little French Bulldogs, I think that is what the sign on the fence says, you know Beware of the French Bulldogs...they barked all the time and when the people were gone until like 1 in the morning, they would bark all night until then....I noticed one day that the dogs were gone. I was happy! I think the guy who owned them moved out....then the other day, well like probably 4 weeks ago now, he is back but with only 2 of the 3 dogs...UURGH! total frustration! Now, I have a dog, a Pug, and she barks, but only if she hears people or cars she doesn't recognize, she does not bark at all at night, she is in the house in her kennel cutting ZZZ's! Plus, it takes me a good 30 minutes to fall back asleep once I have been woke up, so if I go to bed at 10 and those dogs bark at 10:30 or 11 it takes me another 30 minutes to get back to sleep...not to mention the other day they were up partying until after 2 in the morning and the dogs were barking, too!

5 comments:
Oh your fragments were greatness made me laugh!!!! Great Blog!!!
http://mommyhood2003.blogspot.com
I am sorry about the neighbors and the dogs. That would really irk me. Anything that disrupts sleep gets put on the bad list fast!
My husband and I just rescued 2 little dogs. I have no idea what we were thinking like rescuing a homeless lady was not enough. Our immediate neighbors have 4 little children and a new one on the way and next to them is an older man with 2 little dogs. The 4 of them bark constantly. Ours have a doggy door so we now close it at 9pm it is just so embarrassing. My 4 year old grand daughter told me there is a collar we can get and when you push a button it makes them stop barking(she watches a lot of infomercials) I keep looking for it because I will do anything to shut these guys up.
Happy belated birthday, and congrats to Hayden on his job! I think there's nothing wrong with starting at the bottom - it makes you appreciate the middle and the top more!
Don't even get me started on sugar, artificial dyes, preservatives, OR neighbors' barking dogs! Really - you'll be sorry you asked! ;-)
Happy Belated Birthday, I wish I'd known so I could've Snail Mail-ed you a card!
Congrats on Hayden having a job. My son enjoys his job & having his own money!
Post a Comment