Serena opening her present from her Grandma and Poppy...
Barbie Mermaid dress!
Serena modeling her new glasses, bathing suit and flip-flops from the Gingers!
Ginger Girl and Serena trying to open....
The cool, pink, Radio Flyer Scooter!
and last but not least, her awesome Dinosaur skeleton cake, which tasted wonderful and she absolutely loved!My little angel turning 5 (with a mouth like a teen already, LOL) and starting Kindergarten in September...I can hardly believe it. I can remember taking Hayden and Kylie to Kindergarten, they were ready for me to leave them...but they went to pre-school. Serena has not gone to pre-school, so it will be interesting to see if she is ok with me leaving her for 5 or 6 hours...she loved VBS this year and last year and had no problems with me leaving her, granted it was only 3-4 hours...so I will keep you posted on that.
Still kinda feeling funky...but thanks to all my blogging buddies and my family and friends, I know I will be feeling better in time....that is the key, time...I appreciate all the support and wonderful words of wisdom you all have for me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Still kinda feeling funky...but thanks to all my blogging buddies and my family and friends, I know I will be feeling better in time....that is the key, time...I appreciate all the support and wonderful words of wisdom you all have for me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:
100% cuteness...so loved the photos looks like a fab n fun bday party!!!!
Awww - happy birthday to Serena! Mackenzie saw that Mermaid dress the other day and of course wanted it. She's always on the lookout for new dressup stuff but I think she is finally outgrowing all those dresses! She will have to start waiting for Halloween or heading to the Disney store to find stuff in her big girl size.
Glad she had a happy birthday! I loved age 5 for my girls. And good luck starting kindergarten! I bet she loves it!
That radio flyer scooter is cooler than cool.
Happy Birthday Serena! I love the mermaid dress - SO fun!
Glad you're feeling better. You're right - ultimately, blogging is rather insignificant when compared to our loved ones and living the life God has called us to. I think blogging is just a sprinkle on the icing on the cake. ;-)
Post a Comment