Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Pics ~ Serena, Brandon and Ginger Girl

This cute critter is Serena's Pillow-Pet, she got it for her birthday. It is a lady-bug and it is a pillow and a pet!
Here is Serena and her lady-bug and Ginger Girl with her unicorn.

Serena finally able to ride her bike!

Brandon sporting his cool Wall-E sunglasses.

I also attached a cute video of Brandon splashing in a mud puddle at my nieces birthday party. He had nothing to do with the huge jolly jump they had complete with a water slide and a dry slide, LOL he opted for the mud puddles. I kept getting an error and could not view it, I am hoping it is a temporary error with Blogger and you will be able to view it soon!





2 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

Blogger has been giving me loads of issues with video lately....

love the lady bug! My daughter would love one of those for herself!

Cyndy Bush said...

Great pictures!