Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unmotivation of Blogging ~ Funk

ok so I am unmotivated to read/post or do anything with blogs these days. Call it a funk, or what whatever it is...maybe it is because of the crappy weather we are having.

It is not my period, been there, done that...I just am not motivated to post anything and I have plenty to post, like Serena's 5th birthday, my birthday and some cute random pics of Brandon, but I don't feel like it...

Sounds almost snotty, but for those of you who know me it's not. Maybe because my husband's brother passed away, I am realizing life is too short and you have to make the most out of it now, while your still here, and I am realizing how insignificant my blog really is...

Yeah I have fun blogging and reading some of other's stuff and seeing into many different parts of the world...I really do enjoy reading blogs...but right now I am just not interested anymore...

I have even thought of cancelling this blog...but I will sit on that thought for a while and see how I feel in a week or two, maybe my feelings will change and I will want to keep it.

Maybe it is because of the "life" stuff happening that I am not motivated. Trying to deal with family and friends or rather people I am no longer friends with...I have so much going on and I am not able to vent on here. So, if you leave a comment with your e-mail address and you want to know what is going on, I will e-mail you.

So, this might be my last post. Tell me what you think about that, if anything.

5 comments:

Twins Squared said...

I hope you don't cancel anything just yet. I enjoy your blog. But I know how you feel too. I think it depends on why you're blogging. I have a lot to say too but really haven't had the time to sit down and write a bunch this summer. But I still intend to, just going at a slower pace I think.

And in the blogging world, while I enjoy reading others' blogs, I can't imagine reading very many of them. If I had 1000 followers I would hardly ever read any of theirs back. You know what I mean? A few is nice but I don't want to spend all day in other people's worlds. You know?

So, but I enjoy that I've kind of gotten to know you and a few others. It's nice to know there are others out there who seem to always be in your corner instead of some of the drama you have to deal with in your own personal relationships sometimes.

Anyway, hope these aren't your last words....

Cyndy Bush said...

Well of course I hope you don't stop blogging. It's just like anything else in life, it's what you make it. If you spend too much time on it and neglect other things, it's not a good thing. If you're spending more time blogging than DOING, that's not a good thing.
Me...I like to do fun stuff, then blog about it! =) And then just blog about what's on my mind as well...
Anyway, it's worthwhile if you enjoy it; if you don't enjoy it, then maybe it's time to take a break or something?
Whatever you do, keep in touch! ;o)

Melani said...

Thanks for your words of wisdom...

I just think I have or feel that I have so many issues going on and maybe it is just in my head...like the dryer not working (I am stressed about that because we can't afford a new one right now and the one we have is only 2 yrs old!) I think it is just a few little things that have me just thinking more then normal about stuff and not staying in focus...

Like you said, do the fun stuff and then blog about it...and then blog about what's on my mind, that is what I probably need to do...

and I love love love! that all my blogging buddies are in my corner NO MATTER WHAT! that is a nice, secure feeling.

I am sure this is not my last post...so hang in there with me! :)

Mrs4444 said...

I think you should only blog as long as you are getting out what you put into it. If you feel like it, write. If you don't, don't, but DO keep in touch via email, please.

Life is too short to blog out of obligation. I am certain that I would feel the same way, given your circumstances. You and your family are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

I have been very unmotivated all summer...and yes I agree that I think sometimes things that happen in our lives make us feel/realize what is really important...BUT please dont cancel your blog you might find you really need it when things settle down...I know I have that true for me
♥you and IF you ever need to chat or vent I am but an email away