They had so many different food vendors, like Argentina Empenada's, Chinese food, Mexican Tamales (which were yummmmy!), BBQ and pizza. They also had these mini donuts in powdered sugar, yum, and funnel cakes and kettel corn, you know that sugary sweet pop-corn!
They also had many dresses and shirts you could buy. They also had a complete 60's clothing place with nothing but tye-dyed stuff, real interesting. They had bathing suits for toddlers with these cute skulls on them! I know, sounds weird, but they were super-duper cute!
They had a "beer barn" and a wine area...which I did not go to either one, too expensive! They had music and old cars.
They had a small petting zoo type thing with ducks and small animals. They had a few mini horses that kids could ride in a small circle and they had...are you ready for this...camel rides! I thought it might be cool at first but then after watching for 5 minutes I decided it was abusive to the poor camels and they were clearly NOT happy doing it, they wanted to graze on the trees and the dude took out a red stick like thing and waved it in front of the camel and the poor camel got upset, man he just wanted a snack! So, we did not do this.
They had Carny rides and games. Serena and her dad did this huge slide...we did the apples as a family. You know, the ride where you get in and spin the wheel in the middle, like the Tea Cups at Disneyland. I took both Serena and Brandon on the Ferris wheel and that was fun because we could see our house when we were at the top! They both went on this small alligator roller coaster! They both really enjoyed this ride, but Brandon (bless his heart!) hung on with his left hand and used his right hand to cover his right ear...guess it was a little too loud for him, poor kid! But all in all, they had a blast!
Next time, I hope to have my camera ready, so I can take pictures and share them with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment