Started out as a regular cold, coughing and snot. Then, Saturday morning around 2:15 she came in my room, crying and said her ear hurt. Now, this is extremely weird for her. If you know Kylie then you know she NEVER cries when she is sick and her pain tolerance is very high, so knowing this, I was freaked out a little.
So, off to the ER...Long story short, we were there 5 hours (they were busy, isn't that just typical??) and she was diagnosed with an ear infection and upper respiratory infection. Got prescriptions and went home to sleep.
Well, in the middle of all this, I was sick, too! and it just got worse having to go out in the cold and be up (or nodding off) for 5 hours.
I was able to come home and sleep/rest for the next 3 hours while Ponch took Serena to her swim lesson and got Kylie's prescriptions filled.
So, we are still getting over our colds, I will leave you with this hilarious shirt I saw yesterday: (oh and let me first say, the guy wearing it did have a "beer belly") LOL
This isn't a beer belly, it is the gas tank for my sex machine!
4 comments:
Hope everyone gets well soon!
I'm trying to picture the guy wearing the shirt. I hope you are all better.
That is funny! Sorry everyone's been sick. Hopefully you'll all be better soon!
What a bummer. I hope you're feeling MUCH better! :)
Post a Comment