We took Kylie to a Clipper home game for her birthday!!! I have never been to the Staples Center and it was so awesome! I can't wait to go again for a
Laker Game! There are a lot of pics, but I just couldn't help but to post them! Enjoy!

This was a statue of Magic Johnson. As you can see, he played for the
Lakers for a number of years and was even in the Basketball Hall of Fame. He is awesome!

This is a huge building across the street that had the ESPN Zone inside, which is a restaurant and a place to buy NBA jerseys, very cool place! There is a fuzzy pic of the
entrance a few pics down. This huge "square" is actually a screen, or a Jumbo Tron with commercials and scores of games being played.

Further in from the above pic, is the
Nokia Center, again a huge screen with stuff on it. You can
barley see
Wolfgang Puck's
restaurant on both sides.

This was on one side, advertising the new movie, Thor and well Bud Light Beer,
LOL
This was a pole right in the middle of where you cross the street.

Just a shot of the
Luxe building and other buildings in the area...which I am so not used to!

Here is that fuzzy ESPN Zone pic I was talking about earlier, the
entrance to the NBA store part.

Here is the
Japanese place we went to eat, Kylie's favorite! I got a great vegetarian dish and it was sooo yummy!

Kylie's dish.

Blake is a BEAST!

This was a mural inside the Staples Center, isn't it rad???

Ahhh the Jumbo Tron! or Tritan Tron! Whatever you want to call that huge screen.

Kylie with the thumbs up! She was so happy. She said this was her best birthday EVER!

Here is the place packed to the brim with basketball fans!
They won the game against The Memphis Grizzlies.
1 comment:
And I had the pleasure of taking care of Serena and Brandon. We had a great time. They ate their dinner like little champs and went to bed like little champs.........after I put them in different rooms! Love, Grandma Dee Dee
Post a Comment