Be sure to visit her blog for more randomness!
I will start with this cute pic of Serena at her first swim class this year. She is about ready to swim, I think it will be just a matter of time. Her teacher is patient with all the kids and she even had them jumping into the water to her arms. When Serena jumped, the teacher got her and then shoved her to the side and I swear she was swimming! I will keep you posted on this. I am hoping she learns by summer, so when we go to the lake, she can swim!

Yay for me! Thanks to my pal over at Putting the Fun in Dysfunctional, I now have cute dividers! Thanks again!
Basketball playoffs are now in session and I for one am finally happy that the Lakers have won 1 game, GEESH! I hope they make it far, but man, in my heart I am thinking they will NOT win this year. :(
We are coloring our Easter eggs today, with the Gingers. Kylie doesn't have school so she plans to help/color eggs too! Stay tuned for pics of the eggs!
I have to vent about gas prices now. $4.13 is the lowest and it goes all the way to $4.39! How incredible is that? I have heard that they will continue to go up to $5.00 by summer. Over the hill from me, is another town, where my sister lives and gas starts at $4.15 and goes up to $4.39. Have a wonderful Friday!
Oh, this was supposed to be LAST Friday's FF's...but due to technical difficulty, it never got published, stay tuned for more posts~


7 comments:
Yay! For swim class.
Gas prices in our area just hit the $4.00+ mark today. Ranging from $4.05 to $4.19. So far.
LOL, I was wondering why you were just now coloring Easter Eggs!
The dividers look great.
Gas prices here are around 3.93 at the lowest. By the interstate it is about 4.05. So far we've avoided paying 4 or over but I'm sure we will have to eventually. It sucks!!
Last I checked, our gas was only at $3.58, but I haven't gotten gas in over a week. It's horrible! I'm so excited for warm weather and getting my new bike and all the accessories. Me and the kiddos will be riding A LOT this summer!
I love your dividers. They are delightful.
Little kids in swim lessons...it doesn't get any cuter! I used to teach swim lessons to little kids, and it was so fun to watch them learn to swim! Not so fun was when they clung to my neck for dear life and choked the air out of me! ;-)
Don't even get me started on gas! Grrrrr!
Have a great weekend!
Hey! Good luck on the swimming! I am trying to figure out the best way to get them started this summer. I taught lessons and though there were others better than me, I seem to have a hard time finding exactly what I want in a swim teacher. And I'm sure my little ones wouldn't listen to dear old mommy! :)
Better late than never!
Wow-And I thought $3.99 was high!
Your dividers....lovely :)
Have a great week!
Post a Comment