Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fragments ~ Laker Bear, Trampolines and A Slide

Welcome to another addition of Friday Fragments! brought to you by Mrs. 4444's! Be sure to go to her blog for more randomness! Where do I begin? Well, I have not participated in FF's for a long time...due to illness and well no time. But, I won't bother you with all the snot, so here goes: First, a nice pic of Brandon and Serena at a jolly jump party back in Feb. Jolly jump party? Have you never heard of this? It is a place you rent out with all kind of jumpers and huge slides.

***************

Serena with her hair done for school. It was braided over night and then it was kinky in the morning, so I put it in pig-tails. For those of you who don't already know, Serena hardly ever lets me "do" her hair. She is all about wearing it down.


***************


Brandon and his "Laker Bear"! Well actually it is his "Kobe Bear"...we are HUGE basketball fans here at Serena and Brandon's Play House....so when we took the kids to Build-a-Bear, he picked a Laker outfit for his bear...LOL


***************


I can't figure out how other bloggers who do FF's get those neat, little pictures or whatever they use as spacers for each Frag...if you know how to do it, can you please let me in on the secret??


***************


My parents got a new trampoline this week. So, I went over to walk with my mom and help put this thing together. First, I really should have taken at least one picture of us trying to put it together! It was hilarious! Not to mention, it took us 1.5 hours to get the jumpy thing on correctly! First, we had it on with the wrong side up, then we had missed hooks and it was a mess. At one point, I almost threw in the towel and then learned that my mom felt that same way. In the end, it worked out and they have this cool light in the center, so when you jump it lights up! I cannot wait to see the kids faces when they get to try it out. I will take pics for sure!


***************


My daughter, Kylie, will be 16 next Wednesday! I am so excited, because we are taking her out for her birthday, to this .... um event, we will call it. I can't reveal anymore, because she might actually read this, LOL so, stay tuned for more information and of course pics!


Mommy's Idea



4 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Hi--
Visiting from Friday Fragments and got a bang out of you being able to "do" Serena's hair. It sure looked cute! Looks like there some lively fun at your house. LOL

Karen and Gerard said...

That's cute he got the Lakers outfit for his bear! I like that. I have no idea how some bloggers have the cute separaters either but would like to know too.

Stopping by from FF.

Cyndy Bush said...

I love Serena's hair & Brandon's bear!
For the spacers in posts, I do a google image search for "page divider graphics" and if I want a specific thing like flowers, I do "flower page divider graphics". Then I save it to my computer and add it to the post just like you would add any other image. Copy & paste the HTML code to put it wherever you want in the post. Hope this helps!

Rebecca said...

You left a comment on my blog asking about the surgery....

My son has psuedoarthrosis of the tibia and fibula. Psuedo-false arthrosis-joint....loose translation but serves the purposes.

They had to take out the bad bone, put in good bone they took from his hip, take out the old rod and staple and add a new rod but no new staple.