Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009





ok I posted the pics backwards, AGAIN, but what else is new?

The first one is Serena's creation. She gathered leaves and twigs and such at my parents house one day and made this creation. We eventually put it in Grandma's tree and called it good. :)

The second one is Serena in the ball jumpy thing my parents picked out for Brandon. You blow it up and then it has all of 20 balls in it to play in....trust me 20 balls is nothing! In the third pic, there are 11 balls in there...but I must add the kids LOVE playing in it, balls or not, it is a hit! Thanks Poppy and Grandma! :)

The next two are my decorations....my 3 snowmen on our kitchen table (stayed in one piece despite the fact that Brandon climbs on the table from time to time) and our stockings and our wonderfully decorated mantle, along with some Christmas cards. I should take another picture now, I have more cards and I love the ones that are pictures. That is my goal for next year, to make my cards pictures like I have done in the past. I love to get pics of my friends and my family.

I have had that hideous strand of silver garland since Hayden and Kylie were little. I think it was one of our first decorations in this house, so it has to stay. Even though no one in the house but me and Serena just love it!

No comments: