Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ponch!

Well, Turkey Day was last Thursday and Ponch's Birthday was the next day, the 27th! So, a belated Happy Birthday To Ponch! on my blog....I am sad to say I have no pics of the wonderful day.....I forgot my camera (what else is new???) and my dad was taking pics with his new camera and didn't save a one.....guess we didn't have good communication that I needed those pics for my blog, LOL

so.....he got some XBox 360 stuff he wanted and he got a German Chocolate Cake that said Happy Birthday Ponch! in bright green frosting. The cake was a hit, wonderful and yummy and everyone enjoyed it. I don't think Ponch or the kids had ever had a German Chocolate Cake.

I have more posts to do so keep checking back, and I promise to have some pics next time, :)

No comments: