Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brandon's Stitches ~ Again

Last Sunday, Hayden, Brandon and I went on a walk. Brandon rode his favorite Spider-Man pushy toy on the sidewalk. He kept stopping fast and almost going over the top doing a face plant...well that is exactly what he did and he needed stitches on his chin, that was cut open.

Here is my baby boy, you can't tell in this first pic, but he has stitches on his chin.

This one is a close up to show his lip has an owie, too. His snaggle tooth, the one he chipped a few months ago, it went into his lip and was bleeding all over the place....along with his chin...

He originally got 3 stitches in his chin....when we got home he removed one of the stitches himself! I think the numbing medicine was wearing off and he was bugged and just picked until it came out...The Dr didn't want to see him unless he gets an infection, which bothered me at first, because I am such the worry wart! But, he seems to be doing fine, no infection and the stitches are the kind that dissolve, so we don't have to go back and have them removed, thank God!


3 comments:

Nancy C said...

Poor little guy! (Oh, I wanted to let you know that they wouldn't let me make one blog private and one public, so I deleted the Faith blog).

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Poor lil guy!

I forgot my password so I will just sign here. HAHA!

Suburban Correspondent said...

Ouch! My Susie got 8 stitches in that same spot, not a fun ordeal!

Oh, with the boys it might not matter so much, but we used Dermagard after the stitches came out to reduce scarring.