Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ronald Reagan Presidential Library

Ponch and I decided to take the little kids to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library today. It was cold but so worth the trip. We are all coughing still but I don't think we are contagious.



Here is me with Serena and Brandon by the huge Christmas tree that was by Air Force One.


Huge plane ...Brandon loved every minute of it and even got a small replica at the gift store


Here I am with the kids and this Uncle Sam character, LOL

They have Christmas Trees on display of all the different countries ....this is the one from China


Can't remember where these are from but every tree was so beautiful and had the most interesting decorations on them.

Little wooden figurines that look like they are singing Christmas Carols...

There were so many different things on display and for us to take the time to read them was just not happening today, since we had Serena and Brandon. Here are all the medals that were on display.
It was really inexpensive for us to go, which is why we chose to go.....the Christmas Trees of Around The World display is for a limited time only and we really wanted to see those trees and we are so glad we did!

1 comment:

Nancy C said...

Those trees look lovely. I hope you're doing well.