***************
Serena has her first birthday party to attend this weekend, her first invite from Kindergarten! The party is for her friend, Monty...well they have had 2 fights this week and she has informed me she doesn't want to go??? Now what???? and I found out (just by poking around at addresses on the class Friendship list to see if any of the kids in her class live close to us so we can have a play date) that he is living in a homeless shelter, along with one other student...and yet another kid lives at a hotel not far from my home...jeepers, say a prayer will you please?
***************
I watched the new Alice In Wonderland this week, with my boyfriend, Johnny Depp! :) Well, I really thought it was just "ok" but he did a wonderful job as he does in all the roles he plays, and I would say it is definitely NOT for children under age 13...
***************
I also watched Ninja Assassin. I really enjoyed watching this movie. It is not for anyone with a weak stomach that is for sure...LOL I liked it and I am not one for movies like this, but it really had an interesting story for the main character.
***************
My dad flew out of state to visit his mother. She is 93 and was in the hospital for pneumonia and has been released. My grandma lives in an assisted living home and she is really active, you know, plays Bingo and cards and goes down for dinner with her friends. I am happy she is no longer in the hospital and that my dad has gone to visit her.
Thanks for listening!
Brought ot you today by the wonderful MRS. 4444's!
Check out Friday Fragments and get more randomness!

7 comments:
Hey, Johnny Depp is MY boyfriend, from way back in the day when I used to rip his pictures out of Tiger Beat and Bop magazine! :-)
Poor little Monty! I can't imagine being so little and living in a homeless shelter - it's just heartbreaking. Saying a prayer for him!
I can't believe her little friend lives in a homeless shelter. I hope they quit fighting and that she goes and has fun. I'm sure she will. We all must count our blessings, right?
I hope you feel better. I've had something too for over a month now? Weird.
I can't imagine--those poor kids. Yes, I'll say some prayers for them.
Glad to know your grandma is on the mend. Guess she's one more to add to the prayer list.
I hope you're feeling better! :)
I hope your grandma is stronger very soon.
That's so distressing that several of her classmates are without homes. Reminds me that I have so much to be thankful for.
Take care. I hope that the party went well.
:-)
Traci
That's seems to be a high number of kids living in those conditions, all in the same class ...wow!
Visiting late from Friday Fragments-Have a great day!
It makes me so sad to think of Monty living in a homeless shelter.
Thank you so much for being such a supportive bloggy friend.
SO, now I know why Johnny was so vague when he canceled our plans the other day...In regards to your daughter not wanting to go to the party, kids are fickle and she will probably change her mind again. Lot's of prayers for those little one's, so many families are struggling right now (we're no exception). Thank you for coming by and taking the time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment