Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snail Mail Project

Ok first let me explain or rather you can just click here, to get the run down on Snail Mail. Basically, I am have a pen-pal in Florida and I love writing to her and I love the idea.

When I was a kid, I wrote to my cousin, Juli, we are about the same age. I loved getting letters in the mail. It was fun to read what she wrote and then write back. We wrote for a few years and then I think we became teenagers and we stopped writing, LOL

So, I have gotten a real cute key-chain from my Snail Mail partner, which I just love. I don't have time to take a pic and post it, but I will soon!

We have written about our lives, our marriages, our children. It is amazing, how someone in another state can have so much in common with me!?! I feel closer to her now then ever before.

She has sent long letters and some short ones, on cute cards! I need to get some neat stationery, so I plan to check some out when I go to Target today...cuz I so owe her a letter!

I love getting actual mail in my mailbox, instead of just bills!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I used to do this when I was a young girl with my Grandma and I have such fond memories of that. I LOVE pen pals! Way to go, bringing it back :-)

Unknown said...

I used to do this when I was a young girl with my Grandma and I have such fond memories of that. I LOVE pen pals! Way to go, bringing it back :-)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love receiving your letters, too! Thanks for linking up.
xo