Friday, May 15, 2009

My pup Chloe


Here is my pug, Chloe, resting her head on a rock of all things! This was taken about a week ago and she was actually feeling ok.
Now she is sick, again. She was ill back in December, she stopped eating and couldn't walk right, she was just sad. Reminded me of Parvo. But not the puking and diarrhea. I had a dog when I was a kid that had Parvo and she actually lived! Anyways, Chloe was sick in December and I took her to the vet and he gave me some Amoxicllian for her and then at the recheck he gave me some pain pills and gave her a shot of Cortisone, and after time she seemed better. He was not sure if she was hurting in her tummy or liver or her legs, but she definitely had pain when she walked. She is like that again. Last night was really sad, she was laying outside and I coaxed her in and she just barley got thru the door and fell. My poor dog. I hope she is not dying. Ponch thinks she is older then 8, we got her "as a puppy" when she was 1, or so they told us, but we never did get her papers, and that was back in 2002....he thinks she is closer to 10. Anyways, she is still in her kennel this morning as I post this. I have to take a shower, Brandon's speech therapist is coming this morning and I forgot!

No comments: