Friday, May 29, 2009
Green paint
That is what I just got done cleaning off Brandon. He got into his big sister's room and opened up a small bottle of Green Acrylic Paint, that was ..."fast drying on any surface....water base" so I got lucky. Sort of. He is not green anymore, his legs are the nice brown they were before the green. Kylie's carpet, not so lucky, still mostly green. I even tried this spot remover to get it out. His clothes, probably ruined, in the wash. The green didn't come out when I just ran them under the cold water, so they are probably ruined. I just hope they don't turn all the clothes in the wash a tint of green. Just one day in my life that is very eventful and I couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you GOD I am a Mom! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was hoping to see a picture of the little green guy. for the carpet try soaking a dishtowel in amonia and iron on low to medium heat. you place the iron on the dishtowel for thirty or forty seconds and it may pull the color up, works for cherry koolaid.
chelli
Post a Comment