
Today we are celebrating our 6 wonderful years of marriage! This is our wedding pic taken at the Camarillo Ranch House, where we were married at 1PM on May 3rd, 2003!
It rained for 13 hours before our special day! I remember almost crying the night before, thinking....please don't let it rain tomorrow! But, it did rain just a little bit that morning, so we had to have our ceremony inside, we had planned to have it outside.
After the ceremony, we took pics at the Camarillo Ranch because it is so beautiful there. Then we headed over to Ponch's brother's for our reception.
What a reception it was! I wore my dress all night long and danced until 11PM! My feet were sore the next day and well I think my entire body hurt from all that movement!
Then we headed out on a plane to Mexico for our honeymoon. We stayed in Morelia for a few days with some of Ponch's family and then we went to Ixtapa, a beach resort type place. We were there for about 3 days, wonderful! No kids and the beach and our Coronas! :)
Ok. Fast forward 6 years...I already had Hayden and Kylie from my previous marriage, so we decided to have 2 more, Serena and Brandon. Ponch already had a daughter, McKayla, from a previous relationship, so we are set in the kid department. HAHA
We have since added on to the house, we had to with all these children, they are taking over! We are celebrating by going to lunch at my new favorite place, they have THE BEST garden burgers, and for those of you who know me, garden burgers are my favorite!
Happy Anniversary honey! I am looking forward to more anniversary's to share with you in the future!
2 comments:
Congrats! I remember that day; what a happy day!
Sorry, I didn't know it was ur Anniversary that day...Anyway's Congrats from my whole family. Man how time has passed. Wuv U both!!
Post a Comment