Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update on Brandon's Hearing

I took Brandon to Children's Hospital yesterday. After 2 hours in the car and then the appointment itself was 1 hour, Brandon and I were tired, to say the least. My mom went with me, thank goodness, and I am sure she was tired afterwards, too. Brandon is neurologically normal. The doctor that assessed him asked me if I wanted to basically drug him for an MRI. She told me (after a bunch of pregnancy related questions and after telling me he was absolutly normal for a 3 month old) it was up to me, and I decided not to have it done. Well, she was telling me that he had no neurological signs that anything was amiss. I am so happy and thankful to God that he is ok. I really do have a lot to be thankful for and after seeing all those sick children at the hospital, I had to count my blessings. I will have more in February after he goes back to House Ear Institute.

No comments: