Thursday, November 29, 2007

Serena ruins Christmas

We got Serena a new Dora bike for Christmas. Hayden was in his room with the door shut, putting it together. He left his room to go to the garage to get some more tools and he left the door open, and guess who went in there and found her bike! Yep, and we have not been able to get it away from her. So, she ruined one of her gifts, but as you can see in the pictures, she is so happy! I know she will be happy when she opens the Dora helmet we got to go with the bike.
Here she is happy as a clam!
Here she is watching tv.
Here is a picture of me. Thought I would put it on here, since I actually look decent, LOL.
Here is the full bike, and look at her feet! She was playing around and I actually got a picture of it. I didn't know I got this one until now. Glad I took it!

No comments: