This is where our french doors will go, from our bedroom.
These are my steps, from the french doors, I love them!
Here is the roof, they are done with the shingles.
Here is the windows that will be in the babies room.
Here is another angle of the windows. Notice my kitchen window, well it will be that small. They had to cut some of it off, boo hoo! At least I will have a window, no matter the size, right?
2 comments:
O wow this is fantastic!
British people are too BORING to build their own houses from scratch usually... this is great stuff!
I will give your blog a shout on mine 2nite!
All the best!
from
Gledwood
"vol 2"...
;->...
O wow this is fantastic!
British people are too BORING to build their own houses from scratch usually... this is great stuff!
I will give your blog a shout on mine 2nite!
All the best!
from
Gledwood
"vol 2"...
;->...
Post a Comment