Thursday, November 15, 2007
Update on Brandon's Hearing
Well, I am a little late in posting this, but better late then never, right! I have been extremely busy working and I have not had the time to do .....well anything but work and take care of the kids. Brandon's specialist, Liz, came over a few weeks ago and was here 2 hours. Serena was talking her ear off! She just asked a bunch of questions regarding Brandon and my pregnancy and the birth and she asked about the hearing tests he had done at House Ear Institute. She was scheduled to come yesterday but they rescheduled for next Wednesday. She will do an evaluation, whatever that is. Brandon has his next appointment at House Monday, Feb. 4th at 9:45 to see Dr. Luxford, and ENT, (ears, nose and throat specialist) and then to see Marissa, she is the audiologist that has been assigned to him. I will keep you posted on what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment