Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flowers and Plants In My Yard ~ Part 1

I love this plant! It is a Star Blooming Jasmin that was given to me by my X-Mother-in-law, may she rest in peace. She passed away a year ago last November and we were friends. She had given me this plant oh a long time ago, years, and it holds a special place in my heart. I look at it and smell it and it reminds me of her. It blooms all year or so it seems.


Here is a yellow little thing, it looks huge because I got right up close to it. It was windy yesterday when I took this pic, so I am surprised it turned out as well as it did.

This little one looks white, but it is indeed pink and yellow. I love this one, too.

Here is a huge Calla Lilly, growing in the midst of some red flower that I will post pics of in Part 2, that the hummingbirds just love.


These little dainty white flowers are growing out front in my flower beds outside my girl's bedrooms, almost like a ground cover. They are cute and easy to maintain.

Ok, this was Part 1 of some stuff I wanted to share with you all. Be sure to come back for Part 2 and see more plants and some small thing I have found growing and will take pics every week or so. So, we can see how and what they will grow into, since I have no idea as to what they are!


3 comments:

momto8 said...

wow..and blooms all year!!
We still have white on the ground and bare trees here in central PA.
Love the pictures of the boys and the lovely fort too!!fun!

StarTraci said...

Those are truly beautiful! I do NOT have a green thumb. And by saying I don't have a green thumb, I really mean that I kill plants. Despite my best efforts, I am something of a Jack the Ripper with past gardens.

Glad you are better at it than I.
:-)
Traci

Claudya Martinez said...

Beautiful. I love the yellow flowers.