Love the pics! the sunsets have been very nice here lately! tons of color and the cloud formations are just breathtaking! I have the same pic of the 2nd one taken in Ventura! almost looks like an angels wing doesn't it!Shari~
Beautiful pictures, especially that second one! Very nice.
Glad you did -- how glorious!:-)Traci
what a beautiful sight! the colors are amazing.
Gorgeous pictures - I love the one in the middle! Very cool.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the pics! the sunsets have been very nice here lately! tons of color and the cloud formations are just breathtaking!
I have the same pic of the 2nd one taken in Ventura! almost looks like an angels wing doesn't it!
Shari~
Beautiful pictures, especially that second one! Very nice.
Glad you did -- how glorious!
:-)
Traci
what a beautiful sight! the colors are amazing.
Gorgeous pictures - I love the one in the middle! Very cool.
Post a Comment