These are small pink flowers, just love them.
These red ones are hard to see, sorry I didn't get a better pic. These are the ones that the hummingbirds just love.
These are a succulent. The flowers are hanging down almost like a bell. This pic really doesn't do them justice, the color of them is actually a crazy red-orange.
Stay tuned for more on the small green ones, since I am not sure what they are I plan to take more pics before they bloom or die or do something.
2 comments:
So pretty. We need to add some stuff this year to our yard. It's time to do it but I don't want to think about it. :)
Love these plant pictures. I'm looking forward to planting some pretty flowers in my (tiny) new yard.
I love spider plants too, my mom used to always have them hanging on the patio.
Post a Comment