Saturday, October 15, 2011

Not Just Another Blog Challenge #2

Ok, so here I am again, doing another "blog challenge", I think this is a good forum for me.
This topic is What is the worst thing about being a parent?
1. Kids eventually learn to talk back and are nasty too!
2. Blatant disrespect (sometimes they don't realize this, like they do it, but don't understand how disrespectful they are)
3. When they lie
4. When they are hurt and you can't "make it better" not always an owie but maybe emotionally hurt
5. When they don't listen ( and I mean when they ask you about something and you tell them what to do or not do and they do what they want anyways)
6. When they fight with their siblings and someone gets hurt
7. Putting them to bed crying (but we have worked on this and it is no more!)
8. When they get up time after time after time, after you have put them to bed (again we have worked on this and that doesn't happen any more)
9. When they make life changing decisions without consulting you
Ok. Now that I have done this one, I want to do the next one: What is the best thing about being a parent?
I bet I have a much longer list then this one! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Having a preschooler, I think of your list #4 is the worst for me. But I'm sure the others will catch up as she gets older!