Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sundays In My City ~ Rain

My front porch....raining in my city today
My neighbors across the street

Out the backdoor
See the rain fallin'?


Unknown Mami

7 comments:

Julie said...

Rain rain simply everywhere. It is not raining here today where I live but it is windy and that is not so good. At least we have not had the bad weather you poor folks have had to cope with.

I love the shot of that poor animal's food tray out in the rain.

Nancy C said...

We had terrible rain all day today too. I was wearing my PJ bottoms by two in the afternoon.

Claudya Martinez said...

As I sit here and enjoy your post, I can hear the rain falling outside.

Sonya said...

I'm sure we have the rain coming soon..we've been covered in snow for about a month now..but it's the netherlands..and there is ALWAYS rain here. Great pictures!

Erin said...

=) I guess we better get used to it huh? It'll be here ALL WEEK!

Anonymous said...

What i would give for some rain. We sure don't have enough here in the desert !

Killara girl said...

hi, glad you're joining us. what a cute tidy neighbourhood you live in...unlike our renovating mess! we have rain too, but i'm hibernating...don't like the winter one bit.