Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do You Ever Have "One Of Those Days"?

Do you ever have one of those days that just starts out crappy? and by the end of it your ready to lock yourself in the bathroom and just cry????

every time you turn around your 2 yr old is getting into something? Like the plant in your room that you found on a walk and put in water and it grew roots and you planted it in the dirt and you water it all the time.......he has ripped out that poor plant 3 times I think and it is still alive. Or when he got the hair detangler squirt bottle and shot the entire bathroom floor with it....or when you give him say goldfish to eat in a bowl and he tosses them on the floor and then walks on them? or when your 4 yr old leaves her rice and a huge bowl I might add, on the kitchen table and walks away the 2 yr old gets up and starts flinging it all over the place? Not fun times, and now when he the 2 yr old gets in trouble, he dramatically throws himself on the floor, smacks his head on the ground and starts bawling, not to mention we have hard wood flooring, no carpets except in the older kids rooms....and then he goes to grab whatever you took away and smacks his face on the wood part of the couch...he did this just this morning. He does other things that just make me cringe when I find him and I am sure he will continue to do these things, as we don't watch him every single minute of every single day, guess we should, huh?

what has your child done that makes you crazy? I can look back and almost laugh at what I wrote, but the sad thing is it is all true! He has had temper tantrums in the store, and usually my kids are good in the grocery store, just give them a cookie when you first get in there and they are content, usually anyways...did I tell you about the time the clerk gave my daughter stickers when we left and she stuck them to the outside of the van door? oh I was ticked to say the least and the sticky stuff stayed on forever! so for a while they were not allowed to give her stickers. My son's newest thing besides the throwing himself on the floor is taking his sisters toys and running away with a huge smile on his face and that just makes her even more mad.


So, there, I feel better to get this off my chest and now I am ready, at least hope I am ready, to start this new year off right! or on the right foot anyways!

2 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see your hands are full too! Enjoyed this because YES I've had plenty of those days! :) The one that drives me the most crazy is picking out all the ficus tree moss and throwing it everywhere. Gotta love toddlers!

Mrs4444 said...

They don't call them the "terrible two's" for nothing, do they?! :) Good luck.