Here is what they looked like before the white chocolate chips~Here is the first batch of white chocolate chips, we burnt them!~
Here is the peanut butter and butter mixture, yummy~
here is the white chocolate chip mess, we tried to put them in the pot and melt, didn't work~
here is the Butterfinger Candy bar, neatly chopped by Kylie~Ok so Kylie and I started out making these wonderful, tasty things yesterday. Everything was going fine, until we had to melt the white chocolate chips. We did it in the microwave, too long and not enough stirring. So, they burned, LOL so I put them into the pot and tried to melt them that way....nope we ended up having to get more. Kylie researched it on the computer and found out that you can successfully microwave them, by only putting them in for a short amount of time, like 30 seconds and stirring them every time you take them out. So, we did this and it worked! YAY! They were a blast to make with my daughter. A mess, but still fun and they are no-bake, so we didn't have to heat up the house even more. The temps these past few days have been in the 80's so it is a drag to have to bake in that kind of weather. Not typical weather for California! I hope to make more and perfect the white chocolate!
ps. if you want the recipe let me know and I will e-mail it to you, it is a very easy recipe!




No comments:
Post a Comment