Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fantasy Basketball


Ok this might be a boring post to many of you, but that is ok.

It is basketball time and I am so excited to say that not only do I have a basketball team with Yahoo Fantasy Basketball (for those of you not familiar: you get a team, not all from the same NBA team, all different, like you get two Centers one might be from the Lakers and the other Denver, get it? so you manage them, you pick when each player plays, when they sit the bench, depending on if they are hurt or not, you are the GM General Manager!) and I have Kobe Bryant on my team! So, I might just win this year!

I am a basketball fan mainly because of my husband, but there are times when I am more into the game then he is! LOL I don't know about football, except which teams are my husband's favorite and my dad's oh and my mom's! I enjoy watching Super Bowl for the commercials, but I really don't get that game at all, guess someone needs to explain it to me, huh? I always ask at the wrong time, for example during the Super Bowl, not a good time...LOL But, basketball I totally understand and get, it is not that complicated of a game.

So, wish me luck that I can either win or at least come in 2nd! With Kobe on my team I hope to be in 1st place!


2 comments:

Nancy C said...

Best of luck. It's hard to go wrong with Kobe.

Melani said...

Don't I know it! I have never been lucky enough to have him on my team! So I am excited and I hope he has a awesome year!

Do you like basketball?