Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teeth


Ok, the first pic is Brandon's teeth, well the one on the right is chipped....so we had to go to a pediatric dentist, and she is wonderful! I liked her soooo much, I took Serena back and she is now our dentist. Brandon's tooth cannot be bonded, it would be too hard to try and get such a small piece to adhere to his small tooth and then it probably would fall off anyways, as kids his age are always bumping into things. I filed it down the best I could and she will be checking it every time Serena has an appt.
The second pic is Serena's teeth. She too, has a small chipped tooth in front, the same tooth as Brandon's. I think they both chipped their teeth on a candy necklace mom got from the candy store one day, it was for Serena and Brandon got a hold of it. Bad choice mom! Serena had her 1st dental appt on Monday this week, and the dentist has decided to do her teeth in a 3 part session, not charging for all the visits, isn't that nice? This way, Serena will get used to having her mouth open and different tools going in there and she will eventually relax a little when we are there. She has some crowding and an overbite, otherwise her teeth are in great shape! Thanks MOM for brushing them everyday!

No comments: