Friday, April 24, 2009

Playing in the 90 + degree weather

Brandon loves the Dora sprinkler...

Serena actually was cold, believe it or not! It was 94 degrees this day! This was last Saturday the 18th.
Playing together...

Lovin' the water!

Serena sportin' her new suit and that is Brandon's finger...not sure what he is doing, it looks like he is showing off that he is double jointed??
Anyways, the weather here has been hot for a few days and then cold for a few days. Really odd for this time of year. I am a summer person, totally. I cannot wait for the hot days to begin and stay!



1 comment:

El said...

Hey Melani!

Thanks for commenting...I wanted to let you know that Seth also has Auditory Neuropathy! Small world, especially for such a strange disorder as AN. =) In many cases, CI's and hearing aids do help kids with AN quite a lot. Unfortunately not many audiologists and doctors see it often, so it can be hard to find someone who understands it well. Have you ever spoken with Dr. Charles Berlin? He's kind of the guru of AN in the US, and he will consult with any parent of a child with Auditory Neuropathy. Please email me...I'd love to talk!