Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Serena's Ballet Show

Here is Serna and some of the other girls in her show....they are supposed to be M&M's


Here she is getting her makeup, LOL eye shadow....

more eye shadow and some blush and of course, some glitter on her arms and cheeks!






Ok this is hilarious! It is hard to see her at first, she is in blue, but she sits down at one point and the teacher has to pick her up, LOL and then if you can keep watching there is one part where she goes all by herself and Hayden did a great job taping this for me, on my camera! Thanks Hayden! It is a little shaky, but oh well! I am just glad he was able to video it for me, so I could put it on here!

She is taking the next class, starting on Monday and she has another show on December 15th, the Nutcracker! So stay tuned for pics and video later in December!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Serena was the STAR of the show. Wish we could have been there to see it!

Anonymous said...

That was great I love that it. I wish I can dance like that. I loved that you were M&M,s.

Anonymous said...

Too cute...Can't wait to see the next dance. LOVED IT!!!