Saturday, November 8, 2008

Speech Therapy / Swim Lessons

Just an update on Serena: She will be going to speech therapy every Monday in the afternoon for 30 minutes. There is one other boy in her class. Since there is only one other child in her class I think she will do OK. Her first class is this Monday. I am going to play it by ear to see if she wants me to stay or leave her. I will let you all know how she does...

On to more fun things, swim lessons have started! She had her first class last Saturday and she loved it! I signed her up for the Turtle class, which is toddlers 18 months to 3 years and parents. She is more advanced for this class and they have moved her up to the Seahorse class, which is for kids 3+, although I will still be in the water with her. We didn't go today, she was up coughing most of the night, and they ask that you keep sick kids home. So, we will go next Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: