Here is Serena, my pink Fairy Pixi!
Brandon was a monkey!
Here is the kitty pumpkin that Ponch carved
Here is the Ghost Pumpkin, and it says Boo at the bottom of it. Ponch carved this one, too!
Serena cleaning out her pumpkinWe carved the pumpkins the night before Halloween. We took the little kids to Grandma and Pop's on Halloween first and then we made our way to Carlos and Gloria's house, so Serena and the twins could trick-or-treat together. It was a fun evening! I am looking forward to next year, when Brandon can say "Trick-or-treat!" himself! Hayden and Kylie went out with friends this year. What can I say? They are growing up!

1 comment:
I love Halloween. I got a lot of candy to eat Oscar did to. I was a witch and OSCAR was a american gangster. I like Tio Ponch's pumpkins. I loved Serena,s costume.
Post a Comment