Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Pictures

Here is Serena with soap on her face, she thinks she is Santa!

Here is Serena and Brandon on a table, the bottom half of a table in our kitchen....


they have so much fun and they get into trouble, too! LOL


Here is my little Angel in her Halloween Costume! Yes, she will be a pink Fiary thing, with wings, AGAIN, I can't tell you how many wings I have in her closet....but she puts on the dress and she is just so happy and she sings when she puts it on, how can I resist!

She will probably have to go to speech therapy. I took her to have her evaluated after the ped said she should be able to understand her more by the time she turned 3. The ped had a hard time understanding her just before her birthday and after.

So, I had her hearing checked first, and she can hear perfect, yay! so the next step was to have her speech evaluated and they did a screening and asked to see her back for a full evaluation, so we went. I go back at the end of this month for the results and to see what they think. I will keep you all posted on the blog.

Mel

No comments: