Friday, February 29, 2008

Cousin Marisa's 3rd Birthday Party

Here is Serena on a pony. They had 2 ponies for 2 hours at the beginning of the party.


Here is Brandon on his pony.


It was a Tinker Bell / Pirate theme, and they got the patch in their goodie bags.


This picture has nothing to do with the party, but he looks so cute playing with his ducky from Tiffany, thanks Tiff! He looked so cute, I had to post it!




Here is Marisa's Birthday cake. Everything you see was edible except for those pillars and it took the woman who made it 3 days !


Here is Brandon and Kylie, he is getting ready for his little ride around their front yard.




Here is Brandon with the patch on his eye! He hated it the first time I put it on and he puted adn this is the second time and he seemed to like it.

I don't have any pictures of Marisa on my blog, that is her mother's request. I have many cute pictures of Serena and Marisa I can send you seperately in an e-mail, so look for that in your IN Box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon looks so cute with the thing on his eye.