Friday, March 9, 2012

Update On Some Plants In My Yard


These are some plants that just "popped" up. You can go here and see them as babies. This is a group of 3.


Here is 2 more.

And 3 more, it is hard to see that smaller one on the left side, but it is there.

I have taken more pics to update and will post them tomorrow so you can see how big they are!

I am interested to see if they will have a flower or what they will turn into.

1 comment:

Twins Squared said...

They look like Easter lillies! We have some - planted one or two about 5 years ago and every year they come back stronger. They spread each year and have big white flowers. Post another pic when they bloom and we'll see if that's what they are! I love watching everything grow and bloom this time of year. I just stare out the window while I'm driving and look at everything budding! Just puts me in a good mood. :)