Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fragments ~ Orange Juice, Dino's and Awana

Welcome to another wonderful edition of Friday Fragments! Hosted by the wonderful Mrs. 4444's!

Head on over to her blog for more wonderful randomness!

Jeesh, where to even begin! First, let me tell you how many times I had to go back and re-do the pictures and my wonderful page dividers!!!!!! Too many times to count, since you can't just upload them to the spot you want, it has to go in order...so needless to say, it took me one entire afternoon to figure out how I wanted everything.....

So, I hope you enjoy this post! LOL







Here are pics of Serena and Brandon out in our yard, running thu the hose water, they really know how to enjoy the warm weather!




Here is my Ginger Girl and Serena. They are all dressed for Awana's. They go every Thursday evening from 6-8. Awana presents a unique opportunity for each child to grow in self-worth as well as in his or her relationship with God and with others. They get a little bag as you see in the pic and they get a vest. They also get a book with verses to learn and then they get special patches and things to go on their vest. Serena loves going thanks to Ginger Girl and her family. One night, Ginger Girl needed to bring a friend and she brought Serena and I signed her up the following week.





This is the dinosaur Serena and Hayden made out of you know dooootadoooo's! Toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. It has a hard time standing by itself, LOL I do have it up high and out of reach of Brandon...


Here is fresh orange juice I made! With the help of my parents handy dandy juicer.






Oh correction! It is a Dazey juicer! LOL The fresh OJ was delish!







Just a cute pic I saw when I was finally getting pics off the camera and just wanted to put on here.













Ok, so gas prices continue to go up and from the comments, it is going up EVERY WHERE! I was thinking last night of planning my summer, you know being home with my 3 kids and my 2 Ginger's, we will want some stuff to do...well how can I plan anything with gas prices going up all the time?!?!? I was thinking of looking into all the FREE stuff our community has to offer, like they have free movies at one theater 2 days a week and there is always the library for reading time and then the beach and of course swimming at my parents house, but I will have to drive to all these things...




Doncha love my dividers?!?! They remind me of princess crown's...LOL YEah I watch way too much Disney!

Mommy's Idea




6 comments:

Melani said...

Well, no matter what I do, I can't get the spacing right! I go back and delete spaces and then they just appear when I hit post!

Peek Thru Our Window said...

I love the dividers! You'll work out the kinks soon enough!

I've heard about Awana. We actually have that program down the street at a church here. I've been thinking about signing the kids up-- but at the moment, we're all too busy (i think it is a wed nite here). Maybe soon!

Definitely look into free stuff-- lots of communities have more to offer than most realize.

That sprinkler looks divine-- unfortunately, we are still weeks away from that.

Happy Friday!

Karen and Gerard said...

Glad your daughter likes AWANA. Our former church had that program and I loved being involved with it. Most kids really enjoy it!

Stopping by from FF.

Mrs4444 said...

Your dividers are lovely. (I hate it when they don't cooperate!!)

Awana sounds really great. I've never heard of it around here, though.

I think a lot of communities will be catering to the locals this summer. Kyle and I are flying to CA in June, thank goodness!

Kimberly said...

It seems like technology is supposed to make our lives better and easier, but I think most of the time it just makes things more complicated.

I LOVE the dinosaur - very cute!

Claudya Martinez said...

Have you ever tried using LiveWriter to do your posts with pics and dividers? It makes it pretty easy then it will upload the post to your blog.