Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo? Nope, Happy Easter!

I thought it was just perfect to post Easter today! I trust you all had a wonderful day full of eggs, egg hunts, church if you go, and just plain chocolate!





Serena got a Tangled dress...

Brandon hunting for eggs...

Serena hunting for eggs...

Mommy, Serena and Brandon Easter Morning



Coloring Easter Eggs:


My Ginger Girl and part of Brandon's face

Serena and Brandon (notice how intense her face is, LOL)




Ginger Girl, Brandon and Ginger Boy (he looks really thrilled, huh?)



Brandon, Ginger Boy and Serena


Ahhh the Bluest Egg of All!


Serena and Ginger Girl!


The Boys

We got up super early, let the kids find their baskets and had their egg hunt. Then off to church we went. I love Easter Sunday service. Then we went to breakfast and later over to my parents house to have more egg hunts with all their cousins.


Better late then never, right!?



1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Loved the sweet pics--Looks like the kids had a wonderful time :)