Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She Lost Her First Tooth!





Serena lost her first tooth on Friday Feb. 18th! She came out and said, "Did Hayden and Kylie cry when they lost their first tooth?" and I said, "Probably, why?" and she handed me her tooth and said, "LOOK!" and then opened her mouth and it was, ...well you know, bloody!

Brandon wanted in on the picture taking, I swear they are both hams for the camera.

2 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

How old is Serena? I'm wondering when we'll start losing teeth...

OH and, how much does the Tooth Fairy run these days?

Twins Squared said...

Yea!! My girls lost their first a couple months ago too!

Good to see some new posts from you - sorry everyone is sick. We've had pink eye, cough, etc too. But luckily it hasn't held us back too much. Hope you all get well soon!