Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bronchitis and Ear Infections

Ok, so here we are on Thursday this week and my poor Serena is sick...sick with bronchitis and and ear infection...she just can't catch a break. Not to mention the 102 fever to go with it. Oh and did I mention she coughs so bad she almost throws up?

Last week both her and Brandon had Pink Eye. Before that, they both had colds and Brandon did the coughing thing for 2 weeks. He is starting to cough again.

A few weeks ago, my Ginger Girl had bronchitis.

Ponch, well he had a cold along with the kids and now he is doing the coughing thing...and he has a business trip coming up in the near future...

I have been sick off and on thru all this. I think it is the weather here. One day it is cold and the next nice and warm and sunny...so I am always clearing my throat or sniffing my nose.

Kylie has been the only one NOT to get sick thru all of this. Props to her.


Just before I was to post this, she has been puking all morning, can't keep anything down.

1 comment:

Coby said...

Hey Melanie! I haven't blogged or visited many blogs lately, but I'm soooooo sorry that sickness has visited your family! NOT fun!

I had bronchitis for 6 weeks and am finally better, and two of my boys had strep. I feel your pain!

Praying everyone is finally well!