Serena's school had a jog-a-thon back in October, to raise money for her school for extra classes, like music and science.

We gave her a small donation as did our neighbor, which was very nice. She asked for a picture of Serena in her jog-a-thon shirt, so I better get this printed before the new year, huh?I have been having computer issues for a while and finally called our computer people and they did some diagnostic testing and blah blah blah...so it works better and it was so much faster...but I am still having problems opening blogs and reading them...go figure. The page just freezes and it keeps trying to load it...I hate this computer!
Anyways, have a good day!
oh and I was not able to go to her jog-a-thon, which actually turned in to a Dance-a-thon since it rained and rained a few days before the big event and they were not able to go outside.
I missed her field trip to the pumpkin patch too and her Thanksgiving Feast. But I will not miss her Kinder-Bear Winter Party...happening in a few short weeks, so look for a post on that!

1 comment:
I sure wish I could give you a computer for Christmas!
Post a Comment