Thursday, November 4, 2010

Major Problems

I am having some computer issues...for example, I can't read ANY blogs and I have not been able to for a few weeks now. I thought it was a Yahoo problem or maybe an Internet Explorer problem, but I am not a computer geek...so, I am going to be having my friend's husband who does work on computers take a look and see what the problem is.

So, if you have left a comment and I have not responded I am sorry. I can't even do e-mail right now. I am actually shocked I can post, LOL. But, seriously, I can't read blogs or post comments on them and I am bummed...

Pray this gets fixed soon oh and did I mention my husband's car just took a dump this morning? We can't seem to catch a break, not to mention his dad is in the hospital, had a stroke, just like his brother. But, he is doing great, he can talk and he has strength in his hands and he can walk. He usually takes a blood thinner and he ran out of it, so they are concerned about that as well and he will be in the hospital until they are sure he is A 100% OK. So, please say a prayer for him.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your PC problems, that is very frusturating. Also, very sorry about your Father, I'm glad to hear that he is doing ok.

Coby said...

I will definitely say a prayer for your father in-law, and that the pressure on you guys will ease up!