Sunday, November 14, 2010

I have my computer back!

I have so much to tell all of you.

First, my computer is back! YAY! I have not checked blogs yet, but I will soon!

Second, My X-mother In Law passed away on Nov 11th, the same day as her husband 17 yrs ago...very weird. I will miss her dearly! We were close and she read my blog..I feel bad for my older kids. The funeral will not be until Dec. 4th...

My dryer works, after the same parts were replaced, the dryer valve and the heating coils, only cost us 130 in labor...

Ponch's car is fine., they could not find anything wrong with it, go figure and my "check engine" light is now on...

The kids are both sick with snot and red cheeks?!

Glad I have my computer back, so I can read blogs and make comments

oh and Serena might not be going to her school much longer, she has been kicked, hit and well let's just say I am done with the drama, and I might transfer her...


2 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

Welcome back!
I am so sorry for the loss of your X MIL.

Mrs4444 said...

Sorry about your MIL :(

The school drama--so frustrating! Why can't it just be STOPPED?!