
Here is the button I got to wear during her first season of soccer, I am so proud!

Here is her trophy: Girls US AYSO Region 68 2009 and that soccer ball spins!

Here is her piece of the team banner. For those of you who don't know what this is I will explain. You pay some money to the team mom and she gets a cool banner for the team, with their team name on it and traditionally their name over or under a soccer ball. Then, at the team party, someone cuts up the banner and gives the girls their name with the soccer ball....I think I should have saved these from Kylie's soccer days and made a quilt! LOL anyways, here is Serena's.

Here is her team, coach and assistant coach. From left to right: Serena, Alexiz, Lalani, Chantel, Jazlyn and Donella. You can't really see it, but in the middle of the banner is a glass slipper...so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment