I follow a few blogs for reading purposes and for fun. Some are just so interesting and others take me a long time to read ( since I have kids running around making noise all day, LOL). I once found a blog to follow while reading a story in Readers Digest. It is called Generation Y. It is a blog by a woman who lives in Havana, her name is Yoani Sanchez. She writes it in Spanish and then it is translated into English. Some of her stories are harsh and I have a hard time reading them. She has to blog secretly and I have not been reading it for a while, but the last post made me want to write about it. If you want to see her blog click here.
I am always amazed at what goes on in other countries, which is probably why I like reading Yoani's blog. Sad things happen over there, things that I could never imagine happening here. I just want to say I am happy to be alive here in the United States and grateful for my family and that we get to make our own choices and we can blog and no one can tell us we can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment